There are a number of payment options that are available to online casino players. Most casinos don't have that many options to withdraw your winnings. Since January 2004 winnings can no longer be paid out to your credit card account. Therefore most casinos advice you to choose an alternative payment method.
The best option is a Personal Internet Account Company. These companies are a third party intermediary between your bank and online service/company you want to pay. You register your online account at one of these companies, then fund it by credit card, wire transfer, check (many other options). After that you can make payments online.
Please be advised that most casinos only pay out to your Personal Internet Account if you made a deposit using the same account.
Personal Internet Accounts are very popular methods for online payment:
- It's free - you pay nothing for making purchases from your online wallet
- It's fast - you can make instant payments
- It's safe - you can perform funds transfers without revealing your credit card details
As for gambling online:
- Easy way to keep track of your online transactions
- Low-cost fee for withdrawing money to your bank
- Many casinos also offer extra bonuses when you use one of these methods.
There are many types of Personal Internet Accounts available today, some of them are listed here. Before you make open an account check the casino website to see if they support this company, what the minimum and maximum deposit amount is. Some Personal Internet Accounts are only available for US residents, some offer you to deposit and withdrawal in a currency of your choice.
When you're in Canada or the US we think the best option is Neteller. Living in the rest of the world you can choose Moneybookers.